Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SOME PRETTY THINGS.

Hello, ladies! Happy Wednesday to you!
We are having quite the day/week over here. The weather in Alabama has been so ridiculous lately. 75 & 35 in the same week. I've worn shorts & a heavy coat in the same week. It's KILLING my asthma & although I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, I'm also blaming it for the raging ear infection I have right now. Oh yes, I am a 27 year old with an ear infection. I didn't even know you could get an ear infection after Kindergarten. And I'm too stubborn to go to the doctor, so I will just tough it out. Any home remedies you want to share? I'm all (painful) ears. :-(
I thought today was the perfect day to share some pretty things, since they always improve my mood.
Enjoy.
Cheers,
Savannah

some pretty glasses.

some pretty matches.
some pretty fabric.
some pretty stained glass feathers.
some pretty things in a pretty office.
some pretty poms.
some pretty flowers.
photo sources: A, B, C, D, E, F, G.

2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

Cute post. Lots of pretty things!! I love those glasses. I am actually going to be making those pom poms for my blogger party next weekend, hope they come out! =)

Nicole Marie
www.nicolemariewho.com

Savannah Marie said...

Good luck! A friend of mine just taught me how to make those poms! They really add a nice touch to parties, IMO.

I just checked out your blog & am now following you on Bloglovin!