Monday, May 14, 2012

MOTHERS + GRANDMOTHERS.

Hello & Happy Monday to you!
Did everyone have a lovely weekend? We sure did! I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life...my wonder child, my awesome boyfriend, my mother, my grandmothers!
I wanted to share some pictures of some of the women that I cherish. My mother is an incredible woman & it's easy to see why...being that she was raised by one of the most influential people in my life, my Laine, my grandmother. I talk about Laine on this blog often, because not only is she an amazing person & truly kind soul, she is also one of my favorite style icons. I have spent hours & hours of my life drooling over her impeccable taste & remarkable style, so much, in fact, that I named my daughter, Presley Laine, after her. She is the epitome of class & sophistication & I couldn't be prouder to have her as my grandmother.
These pictures almost bring tears to my eyes. Aren't they beauties?!?
Cheers,
Savannah Marie

my laine.

laine, mom, aunt.

laine, grandpa, mom.

my mom & my cousin.

No comments: