Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A LOVE MAP.

My favorite thing in the whole world to do is travel. When the hunk and I agreed to stick with each other for the foreseeable future, he promised me he'd take me everywhere I wanted to go...eventually.

That was 3 years ago and so far, he's made pretty good on that promise. We go a lot. Quite often, work for one of us is involved, be it the band or something for EBV, but it's all the same. We have a blast regardless.

I started something fun back then & I want to share it with you guys. We started building a map on the side of our refrigerator of all the states we have been to together, not individually, as both of us have been all over before we met each other, but states we explored as a pair. Every time we visit a new state, we pick up the magnet and add to the map.

We're currently en route to Arizona and so our map will grow when we get back, but this was how we left it when we left home. I feel certain one day we will have a complete map.

*I am aware that Texas isn't up against Mississippi. The kids lost Louisiana and we haven't replaced it yet.

Cheers,
Savannah

1 comment:

HELLA VINTAGE said...

I love this! I collect magnets too! I have one for every place I have been and then anytime a friend goes somewhere they know to pick me up a magnet. It's so awesome, I have magnets from all over the world and each one I can remember who gave it to me :)