well, hello...and good afternoon to you!
we are very excited to announce the details of our ultimate vintage lover's giveaway, round two. the winner will be chosen on sunday, october 10th & announced via blogspot, so make sure you bookmark this blog!
so...what do i have to do to win you ask? it's super easy! just follow these steps:
1. "like" everybody's buying vintage on facebook. i'll even make it easier. here's the link: facebook.
2. suggest us to your friends. you can find the link to suggest friends at the top left corner of the page, underneath our picture.
3. really, really, really want to win? scroll to the bottom of our page, and on the bottom left hand side is a button that says "share". click that link & post us to you page. you will receive a bonus entry for posting our link to your page!
4. but wait...there's more. you can also receive a bonus entry for following us on twitter.
5. be sure to comment on our page & let me know you suggested friends & if you shared our link on your page and/or followed us on twitter! i'll announce the winner here, on sunday, october 10th, so make sure you bookmark or follow our blog. everything will be shipped to the winner, anywhere in the world, for free!
ok, ok, ok! here's the loot! included in the ultimate vintage lover's prize package are all seven of these fabulous items:
1. vintage 1960's hand dyed (by me) slip dress. very flirty & perfect under a leather jacket or alone.
2. handmade vintage 1970's felt flower applique tee. the softest of the soft.
3. vintage 1980's blue & white striped shorts romper. summer may be fading fast, but you'll have something new ready to go next year.
4. vintage 1970's hippie kimono. you know how much i adore hippie dresses. i almost can't even believe i'm giving this away.
5. vintage 1970's rose hippie glasses.
6. vintage 1970's turquoise colored stone pendant necklace. this came out of a lot i bought from an older hippie lady that used to vend on grateful dead tour in the 60s/70s.
7. for your vintage kitchen...a pair of vintage cabbage salt & pepper shakers. too. stinkin. cute.
how you guys like the assortment. i picked a few of my favorite things. good luck!