Sunday, March 20, 2011

sunday loves.

happy sunday, my friends! happy sunday!
i hope this finds you enjoying a lovely, relaxing, sunday evening. i know i am. we had a great weekend. we've been gone with the boy's band for a few days & i, for one, am happy to be back home & relaxing with my family. i missed little presley while we were gone & was excited to get her back this afternoon! we haven't done much today, a little work, then brunch at my (new) favorite place. crab cakes benedict & vanilla cinnamin pancakes. i would've photographed it, but it looked so good, i didn't even want to take the 3 seconds it takes to snap a pic!
now, onto sunday loves...what am i loving today? hammocks. i have had them on my mind all day. i want one. i want one bad. i'm just trying to decide which one i want & where exactly i want to put it. i'm thinking back patio. look how great these look...how can i not add one to my home?!? only issue now is who is going to come get me out of it!
cheers,
savannah marie














No comments: